CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Webpage-Assingment 2


Haii Everyone and very good day,



My webpage contents of 5 link of pages that is :



Home


About Me


My Hobby


My Family


Gallery


So this is the link in IE






This Is the walllpaper that i selected as a background of my index.html








Edit my image with fireworks to make it as my template









So i create table and fill up the colours in my design to make it as my basic background











In fireworks , i will select the coloums whether want to use it as a image or html text









After that, i was link all the coloums to related page and save it in dreameweaver









Ok..this stage is about to insert the wallpaper in the dreameweaver to make it as my first page that call index.html









Done...i testing in IE and TA-DAAAA...Finish my webpage













The whole website was:


Main page : index.html









Second Page : Home.html






Third Page : About _me.html







Fourth page : My_Hobby.html






Five page : My_Family.html






Lastly is my Gallery



0 comments: